Arena Simulation Software version 15.1 is now (May 2018) available for upgrade or purchase, adds even more new features that make solving complex problems with simulation much easier—without the need for programming!
So what does this new release offer? Arena 15.1, which was released to the market earlier this year, includes a number of advancements designed to enhance ease-of-use, make complex simulations easier and expand the overall simulation capabilities of Arena.
Why Arena 15.1?
- New SIMAN Blocks for our best in class SIMAN engine
- Reduce modules required for complex systems makes model building faster
- Interface flexibility enhanced with New Direct Reads
- New Debugging Variables
- Windows 10 Support
Windows 10 Support
Arena officially supports the Windows 10 operating system.
New Scoreboard Animation
A new Scoreboard Status Display has been added to the “Animate” toolbar. This animation object control can be used to display model variables and expressions similar to a spreadsheet. Cell contents can display descriptive text or the current value of a model variable or expression.
The New Modules in Arena 15.1 can reduce model build time by hours/days.
Visual Designer Updates
Google Sketchup Support! Visual Designer 64 bit has been updated to support newer .skp files (SketchUp 2017). Visual Designer 32 bit does not support newer .skp files (SketchUp 2017). 32 bit Visual Designer will continue to support Sketchup 2016.
The enhanced functionality in Arena 15.1 unleashes a new level of modelling in Arena.
- Set Data Modules has been improved to enable the user to define resource sets using other resource sets. Create hierarchy in sets of resources to reduce the time and modules necessary to manage complex sets.
- Direct Read improvements increases model interface capability. In addition to the current direct read functionalities, users can now directly import data from Excel and other external files to the following properties
- Advanced Set
- Schedule Data Modules
- ReadWrite Module was enhanced in the release of Arena 15. In 15.1 we’ve include two additional format options. Real decimal and real scientific notation have been added to the existing options of real, integer and string.
- “ExcelDatetoBaseTime” function converts the Excel date serial number to base time units in Arena. You can import Excel dates into Arena and work with them without prior data processing.
- New Debugging Variables
Use these new variables to identify errors such as ‘Attempt to Release a Non-Busy Resource.’
For more information on how to use Arena simulation software, please contact Lucas Stretton, Principal Consultant & Managing Director – Simulation Modelling Services on +61 2 4926 1500.
To register your interest in a three day training course CLICK HERE