Emergent Group has defined the minimum expectations of what is ‘right’ through a range of policies and procedures:
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Workplace Bullying Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Modern Slavery Policy
We support health, safety and protection of the environment:
- We provide a safe and healthy work environment for all of our employees.
- We consult with employees to continually develop and improve our safety and environmental management processes.
- We support employee wellbeing through physical and mental health support.
- We consider and manage our impacts on the environment.
Emergent Group has established processes and systems that enable excellence in the delivery of our products and services:
- We have a thorough recruitment process to help us find the best people.
- We support the ongoing development of our people through training and mentoring as part of our Employee Capability Development (ECD) program.
- We provide regular internal training through our Emergent Academy.
- We are certified for quality (ISO 9001), health and safety (ISO 45001) and environmental management (ISO 14001).
We focus on our customers:
- We collaborate closely and communicate with respect at all times.
- We listen and question until we truly understand the needs of our customers and the challenges they face.
- We aim to deliver the right solutions to meet needs and solve challenges in the most suitable, effective, sensible and pragmatic way.
Emergent Group is built on the foundations of STEM&M – science, technology, engineering, mathematics and manufacturing:
- We look to scientific principles to solve problems.
- We embrace technology.
- We maintain knowledge of and experiment with new and emerging technology
- We advocate for and promote new approaches to solve problems.
- We strive to be a leader in advancing science and technology in education, government and industry.
- We provide work experience and internships to students to support their professional development and kickstart their careers.
Emergent Group has a history of embracing challenges:
- We don’t say “we can’t”, we say “let’s figure it out”.
- We build and create products in response to customer needs.
- We design new processes to make our services more efficient and effective.
- We support our people to think creatively, research areas of interest and contribute to our future.
- We support professional development through education and training to ensure we are leaders in our fields.
Emergent Group has established processes and systems that celebrate our uniqueness and support each individual to be the best they can be:
- We offer ongoing education and professional development, guided by our Employee Capability Development (ECD) program.
- Our Employee Value Proposition includes a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits that make Emergent Group a desirable place to work.
- We offer a friendly, supportive, flexible and collaborative work environment.
- We value what each person brings to the table by encouraging collaboration, listening to fresh ideas, considering different perspectives and nurturing innovation.