SMS’s Introduction to Simulation Modelling with Arena Training program aims to ensure our participants get the most out of their experience and greatest return on investment.
Here’s five reasons why you should attend this training course:
- Our instructor Lucas Stretton is an experienced simulation modeller who has delivered more than 20 Arena training courses, so you know you are being taught by the best.
- SMS has been a Rockwell partner for over 30 years. We are the only authorised distributor to deliver Rockwell’s Arena training in Australia and New Zealand.
- We modify and customise the course content to match your industry sector and training expectations, so you get the most out of the training. This includes carefully selecting the best simulation models from real projects so they are most relevant to you.
- The course isn’t just ‘watch and learn’. With a mix of theory and practical models to build yourself, we ensure that every aspect of discrete event modelling is covered so you won’t be left feeling helpless.
- This training does not end at the conclusion of the three-day course. We provide ongoing support to help you solve your real business challenges.
Utilised by the majority of Fortune 100 companies across the world, Arena allows you to visualise and evaluate the implications of business decisions before investing in resources or capital. Our three-day training course will introduce you to the overarching benefits of using Arena simulation software. We will help your business reduce risk, eliminate guess work and ultimately, allow you to make the most informed decision.
Download a free Arena Simulation Software Trial and start exploring how you can use simulation modelling to ask the ‘what if’ questions and solve your business challenges.
View our Case Study and see how SMS helped CSR Hebel with the design of their new manufacturing facility. Using Arena software, SMS showed CSR Hebel that their proposed design would not have met their production requirements – catastrophe avoided!
No previous simulation experience is required for our introductory course – find out about our next course in Newcastle or talk to us about in-house training at your site. This is ideal for some companies as it allows management to participate in the training and understand how simulation modelling can help your operation or business.